Resolute provides specialised environmental management support, monitoring and advisory services which are customised to match our clients’ specific needs.
Our principle objectives are to:
- Reduce our clients’ business risks and legal liabilities
- Enhance our clients’ competitive advantage and productivity
- Ensure that our clients are equipped to achieve sustained growth and success
Resolute’s specialist team provides turn-key, advisory, and support services to our clients in the design, establishment, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of their Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.
Our system development and advisory services are fully aligned to the ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 Standards and facilitate our clients’ transitions to the latest editions.
We provide the following services:
- Turn-key system design and implementation
- Documentation and template development
- GAP analysis
- Leadership engagement
- Organizational context establishment
- Strategic, tactical & operational process integration
- Risk assessments, planning and advisory
- Workshops, training, and awareness
- Performance evaluation
- System reviews and certification readiness assessments
- Legal compliance and internal audit services
- Certification audit non-conformities and findings resolution
- Standard operating procedure (SOP) development
Our ‘fit to purpose’ approach ensures that their Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems are designed, implemented and maintained in a manner that:
- befits the nature & structure of our clients’ organisations,
- makes compliance management more cost effective and less of a challenge to implement,
- manages our clients’ risks and opportunities in an effective and practical manner, and
- yields results that strengthen operational and environmental sustainability.
We provide our clients with peace of mind in managing environment related initiatives that require specialist expertise on their behalf, where the required in-house capacity is limited. This wide-reaching service extends from permit applications and environmental management plan drafting, construction and operational phase management as well as ongoing project monitoring.
- Land liaison services
- Land negotiation (servitude acquisition work)
- Providing Environmental Officer (EO) as well Environmental Control Officer (ECO) services (full-time or part-time on-site based resources)
- Operational documentation review
- Environmental performance monitoring
- Rehabilitation and restoration assessments
- Legal compliance advisory
- Review of technical feasibility of proposed mitigation measures
- Industry standard identification and strategic management
- Pre-feasibility for new developments based on land use and environmental risks
- Due diligence
Resolute provides our clients with an independent opinion of their compliance status with regard to:
- Pertinent legislation
- Supply chain and industry compliance requirements
- Best practice protocols adopted by the Organisation
Our primary focus is to:
- Provide our clients with clarity and understanding with regard to their compliance challenges
- Determine our clients’ ‘readiness’ for impending external verifications and certifications.
- Offer recommendations on how to practically and effectively improve their compliance levels.